Saturday, April 26, 2008

Not Rockin' It

So, this is my awesome time-trialing position at Walla Walla. I am going to work on it. Clearly TT's are my weakest points at the moment. So what is my response? Work on hills today, screw the TT business for now.

I realized today that I have been lazy with blog for the last couple of weeks. I have been falling asleep without really training very hard. The popping in my ears and dizziness finally clued me in - sinus infection. I have had no energy lately, so for the last two days I have been flushing the sinuses with saline and getting more rest. I will skip the RR in Elma tomorrow and play with the family - tulips and rain?

1 comment:

Brad said...

have a spare set of brand new FSA aerobars (clip - ons) that I was ghoing to sell. let me know if you are interested. retail i think is 125, but you can have them for 100.