Friday, April 11, 2008

Dinkin Around

Okay, I know that tomorrow is Volunteer Park Crit, but I needed to get out and ride. My body literally started to shake.

I went through and checked my tires, brakes and checked that everything is tight. Seat post number secured etc...

Easy ride around the neighborhood, practicing crit style turns. Headed down through Mill Creek, up to Silver Lake and then back down to Bothell before returning home. It is impossible to avoid hills around here.

I ate during the ride and kept topped off with fluids, (bulked up to 175lbs). I wanted to stay out and go for a much longer ride, but tomorrow beckons me. I am just excited that I could work in another race this month. I ran into another rider from the team toady wearing the old kit (Blue, white and red). Eric? I thought that he said Aaron. I am bad with names. He asked me why I wasn't going to race the 4/5 and the masters c/d afterward. I guess I will see how I feel.

No comments: